Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The success of endodontic therapy-healing and functionality.J Calif Dent Assoc. 2004; 32: 493-503
- Prognosis of initial endodontic therapy.Endodontic Topics. 2002; 2: 59-88
- Treatment outcome and prognosis of endodontic therapy.in: Ørstavik D Pitt Ford TR Essential endodontology. Blackwell Science, Oxford1998: 367-401
- Endodontic epidemiology and treatment outcome: general considerations.Endodontic Topics. 2002; 2: 1-9
- Epidemiological evaluation of the outcomes of nonsurgical root canal treatment in a large cohort of insured dental patients.J Endod. 2001; 27: 791-796
- The prevalence and technical quality of endodontic treatment in an American population.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1995; 79: 92-100
- Churchill Livingstone, New York2000: 95-103 Evidence-based Medicine: how to practice and teach EBM. 2nd ed.
- The dependence of the results of pulp therapy on certain factors, an analytic study based on radiographic and clinical follow-up examination.Acta Odontol Scand. 1956; : 14
- Time-course and risk analyses of the development and healing of chronic apical periodontitis in man.Int Endod J. 1996; 29: 150-155
- Success rate for gutta-percha and Kloroperka N-O root fillings made by undergraduate students: radiographic findings after 10–17 years.Int Endod J. 1998; 21: 243-250
- Influence of calcium hydroxide intracanal dressings on the prognosis of teeth with endodontically induced periapical lesions.Int Endod J. 2000; 33: 219-226
- Nonsurgically retreated root-filled teeth-radiographic findings after 20–27 years.Int Endod J. 2004; 37: 12-18
- Periapical changes following root canal treatment observed 20–27 years postoperatively.Int Endod J. 2002; 35: 784-790
- Incidence of periradicular pathoses in endodontic treatment failures.J Endod. 1993; 19: 315-318
- Periapical lesions-type, incidence, and clinical features.Oral Surg. 1966; 21: 657-671
- Types and incidence of human periapical lesions obtained with extracted teeth.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1996; 81: 93-102
- Incidence of periapical cysts in relation to the root canal.J Endod. 1980; 6: 845-848
- Factors influencing the radiographic appearance of bony lesions.J Endod. 1997; 23: 5-14
- Relationship between crown placement and the survival of endodontically treated teeth.J Prosth Dent. 2002; 87: 256-263
- Failure of endodontically treated teeth: classification and evaluation.J Endod. 1991; 17: 338-342
- A survey of cusp fractures in a population of general dental practices.Int J Prosth. 2002; 15: 559-563
- Coronal fractures in posterior teeth.Oper Dent. 1989; 14: 28-32
- In vivo fractures of endodontically treated posterior teeth restored with amalgam.Endod Dent Traumatol. 1990; 6: 49-55
- Reduction in tooth stiffness as a result of endodontic and restorative procedures.J Endod. 1989; 15: 512-516
- Intracoronal reinforcement and coronal coverage: a study of endodontically treated teeth.J Prosth Dent. 1984; 51: 780-784
- Quality of life and satisfaction outcomes of endodontic treatment.J Endod. 2002; 28: 819-827
The authors thank Dr. Michael Del Aguila from Delta Dental data center for assisting in data collection, Dr. Michael Melnick for the statistical analysis and the USC Endodontic Innovation and Development Fund.