Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Root canal morphology and its relationship to endodontic procedures.Endod Topics. 2005; 10: 3-29
- Endodontics: modern enododontic therapy.3rd ed. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia, PA1985 (27–52)
- Root canal configuration of the mandibular first premolar.J Endod. 1992; 18: 505-508
- Complicated root canal morphology of mandibular first premolar in a Chinese population using the cross section method.J Endod. 2006; 32: 932-936
- Bilateral root or root canal aberrations in a dental school patient population.J Endod. 1994; 20: 38-42
- Root canal morphology of the mandibular first premolars in an Iranian population using cross-sections and radiography.J Endod. 2010; 36: 214-217
- A comparison of canal preparations in straight and curved root canals.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1971; 32: 271-275
- Radiographic investigation of frequency and degree of canal curvatures in Chinese mandibular permanent incisors.J Endod. 2009; 35: 175-178
- Root canal morphology of permanent three-rooted mandibular first molars: part II—measurement of root canal curvatures.J Endod. 2010; 36: 1341-1346
- Three-dimensional imaging using microcomputed tomography for studying tooth macromorphology.J Am Dent Assoc. 2006; 137: 1555-1561
- Use of different radiographs in diagnosing multiple canals of mandibular first premolars.Beijing Journal of Stomatology. 2010; 18: 39-41
- Detect rate of root canal orifices with a microscope.J Endod. 2002; 28: 452-453
- The influence of the surgical operating microscope in locating the mesiolingual canal orifice: a laboratory analysis.Braz Oral Res. 2006; 20: 59-63
- The operating microscope enhances detection and negotiation of accessory mesial canals in mandibular molars.J Endod. 2010; 36: 1289-1294
- Evaluation of X-ray beam angulation for successful twin canal identification in mandibular incisors.Int Endod J. 1997; 30: 58-63
- Radiographic evaluation of root canal multiplicity in mandibular first premolars.J Endod. 2004; 30: 73-74
- Analysis of radiologic factors in determining premolar root canal systems.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1999; 88: 719-722
- Endodontic management of a maxillary first molar with eight root canal systems evaluated using cone-beam computed tomography scanning: a case report.J Endod. 2011; 37: 715-719
- Validation of cone beam computed tomography as a tool to explore root canal anatomy.J Endod. 2010; 36: 1187-1190
Xiangjie Li and Na Lui contributed equally to this work.