Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Endodontic management of a mandibular second premolar with four roots and four root canals with the aid of spiral computed tomography: a case report.J Endod. 2008; 34: 104-107
- Unusual anatomy of permanent maxillary molars.J Endod. 2004; 30: 668-671
- Mandibular premolars with more than one root canal in different race groups.J Endod. 1986; 12: 343-345
- Complicated root canal morphology of mandibular first premolar in a Chinese population using the cross section method.J Endod. 2006; 32: 932-936
- Root canal morphology of mandibular first and second premolars.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1973; 36: 738-744
- Root canal anatomy of mandibular first premolars in a southern Chinese population.Endod Dent Traumatol. 1988; 4: 226-228
- The root and root canal morphology of the human mandibular first premolar: a literature review.J Endod. 2007; 33: 509-516
- Investigation of the root canal configurations of mandibular permanent teeth in the Turkish population.Int Endod J. 2004; 37: 494-499
- Root canal morphology of the mandibular first premolars in an Iranian population using cross-sections and radiography.J Endod. 2010; 36: 214-217
- Root canal systems in mandibular first premolars with C-shaped root configurations. Part I: microcomputed tomography mapping of the radicular groove and associated root canal cross sections.J Endod. 2008; 34: 1337-1341
- Root canal morphology of mandibular first premolars in an Indian population: a laboratory study.Int Endod J. 2009; 42: 54-58
- Efficacy of cone-beam computed tomography as a modality to accurately identify the presence of second mesiobuccal canals in maxillary first and second molars: a pilot study.J Endod. 2010; 36: 867-870
- Evaluation of root and canal systems of mandibular first molars in Taiwanese individuals using cone-beam computed tomography.J Formos Med Assoc. 2010; 109: 303-308
- Use of cone-beam computed tomography to evaluate root and canal morphology of mandibular molars in Chinese individuals.Int Endod J. 2011; 44: 990-999
- Use of CBCT to identify the morphology of maxillary permanent molar teeth in a Chinese subpopulation.Int Endod J. 2011; 44: 162-169
- C-shaped root canal system in mandibular second molars in a Chinese population evaluated by cone-beam computed tomography.Int Endod J. 2011; 44: 857-862
- Root and canal morphology of maxillary first premolars in a Chinese subpopulation evaluated using cone-beam computed tomography.Int Endod J. 2012; 45: 996-1003
- Endodontic management of supernumerary tooth fused with maxillary first molar by using cone-beam computed tomography.J Endod. 2010; 36: 1901-1904
- Endodontic management of a maxillary first molar with eight root canal systems evaluated using cone-beam computed tomography scanning: a case report.J Endod. 2011; 37: 715-719
- Root canal anatomy of the human permanent teeth.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1984; 58: 589-599
- Root canal morphology of mandibular first premolar in a gujarati population-an in vitro study.Dent Res J (Isfahan). 2011; 8: 118-122
- Root form and canal morphology of mandibular premolars in a Jordanian population.Int Endod J. 2008; 41: 240-248
- Mandibular first premolar with two roots and three canals.Aust Endod J. 2010; 36: 32-34
- Anomalous mandibular premolars: a mandibular first premolar with three roots and a mandibular second premolar with a C-shaped canal system.Int Endod J. 2008; 41: 1005-1014
Haibing Yang and Cheng Tian contributed equally to this work.
Supported by a grant from the Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University of China (grant no. 2011JC019 ).