- John Bale, Sons and Danielsson, London1925: 36 The anatomy of the root canals of the teeth of the permanent dentition.
- Root canal morphology of the human mandibular first molar.Oral Surg. 1971; 32: 778-784
- Anatomy of root canals. Permanent mandibular molars.Aust Dent J. 1974; 19: 408-413
- root canal anatomy of the mandibular first molar.J NJ Dent Assoc. 1974; (Spring): 27-28
- root canal anatomy of the mandibular first molar.J NJ Dent Assoc. 1974; (Spring): 48
- C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1976: 334 Endodontic therapy. ed 2.
- Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1970: 194 Endodontic practice. ed 7.
- Microscopic and macroscopic investigation on results of mechanical preparation of root canals.Oral Surg. 1968; 25: 108-116
- Efficacy of biomechanical instrumentation: a scanning electron microscopic study.J Ended. 1976; 2: 261-266
- The morphology of the prepared root canal: a study utilizing injectable silicone.Oral Surg. 1972; 34: 642-648
- A scanning electron microscopic study of the efficacy of various endodontic instruments.J Endod. 1975; 1: 324-333
- A preliminary scanning electron microscopic study of root canals after endodontic procedures.J Endod. 1975; 1: 238-242
- Effect of instrumentation on the shape of the root canal.J Endod. 1975; 1: 66-69
- Configuration and variations in the macroscopic endodontic anatomy of the mandibular first molar.E DJ. 1977; 23: 35-49
- The effect of serial versus nonserial preparation on tissue removal in the root canals of extracted mandibular human molars.J Endod. 1975; 1: 211-214
- A comparison of the marginal adaptation of retrograde techniques: a scanning electron microscopic study.Oral Surg. 1980; 50: 74-80
The authors thank Dr. Francis E. Shovlin and Mr. Robert D'Augustine for their contributions to this manuscript, and Miss Sarcj R. Mansukhaney for her help in preparing the manuscript.