Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1994: 32-33 Endodontics. 4th ed.
- Endodontic status and suggested treatment in a population requiring substantial dental treatment.Endod Dent Traumatol. 1989; 5: 153-158
- An evaluation of coronal microleakage in endodontically treated teeth. Part III. In vivo study.J Endodon. 1988; 14: 455-458
- In vitro bacterial penetration of coronally unsealed endodontically treated teeth.J Endodon. 1990; 16: 566-569
- Coronal leakage: endotoxin penetration from mixed bacterial communities through obturated, post-prepared root canals.J Endodon. 1998; 24: 587-591
- Periapical status of root-filled teeth exposed to the oral environment by loss of restoration or caries.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2000; 90: 354-359
- Influence of coronal restorations on the periapical health of endodontically treated teeth.Endod Dent Traumatol. 2000; 16: 218-221
- Periapical status of endodontically treated teeth in relation to the technical quality of the root filling and the coronal restoration.Int Endod J. 1995; 28: 12-18
- William Wood & C, New York1925: 45 The anatomy of the root canals of the teeth of the permanent dentition.