Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of apical periodontitis.in: Orstavik D Pitt Ford TR Essential endodontology. Blackwell Science, Oxford1998: 179-191
- Clinical and radiographic study of pulpectomy and root canal therapy.Scand J Dent Res. 1978; 86: 366-373
- Ingle Jl Endodontics. 3rd ed. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1985
- Twenty years of endodontic treatment.J Endodon. 1983; 9: 390-393
- Factors related to loss of root canal filled teeth.J Public Health Dent. 1997; 57: 31-39
- Failure of endodontically treated teeth: classification and evaluation.J Endodon. 1991; 17: 338-342
- Periapical status of endodontically treated teeth in relation to the technical quality of the root filling and the coronal restoration.Int Endod J. 1995; 28: 12-18
- Factors influencing the success of conventional root canal therapy---a five-year retrospective study.Int Endod J. 1993; 26: 321-333
- Factors affecting the long-term results of endodontic treatment.J Endodon. 1990; 16: 498-504
- Roentgenologic and clinical evaluation of endodontically treated teeth.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Path. 1964; 17: 368-374