Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An analysis of clinical breakage of root canal instruments.J Endod. 1988; 14: 75-82
- K3 Endo, ProTaper, and ProFile systems: breakage and distortion in severely curved roots of molars.J Endod. 2004; 30: 234-237
- SEM observations of nickel-titanium rotary endodontic instruments that fractured during clinical use.J Endod. 2005; 31: 40-43
- Cyclic fatigue of Profile rotary instruments after simulated clinical use.Int Endod J. 1999; 32: 115-119
- Cyclic fatigue of ProFile rotary instruments after clinical use.Int Endod J. 2000; 33: 204-207
- Cyclic fatigue of nickel-titanium rotary instruments after clinical use with low- and high-torque endodontic motors.J Endod. 2001; 27: 772-774
- An in vitro study of the torsional properties of new and used K3 instruments.Int Endod J. 2003; 36: 764-769
- A comparison of torque required to fracture three different nickel-titanium rotary instruments around curves of the same angle but of different radius when bound at the tip.J Endod. 2003; 29: 55-57
- Effect of cyclic fatigue on static fracture loads in ProTaper nickel-titanium rotary instruments.J Endod. 2005; 31: 183-186
- Influence of sodium hypochlorite on mechanical properties of K3 nickel-titanium rotary instruments.J Endod. 2007; 33: 982-985
Barbosa FOG, Gomes JACP, Araújo MCP. A study on the fracture mechanism caused by fatigue of endodontic NiTi rotary files. Proceedings of the 4th Latin American Congress of Artificial Organs and Biomaterials; 2006 Aug 8-11; Caxambu, Brazil.
- Influence of rotational speed, torque and operator’s proficiency on ProFile failures.Int Endod J. 2001; 34: 47-53
- Defects in rotary nickel-titanium files after clinical use.J Endod. 2000; 26: 161-165
- An initial investigation of the bending and torsional properties of NiTinol root canal files.J Endod. 1988; 14: 346-351
- Cyclic fatigue testing of nickel-titanium endodontic instruments.J Endod. 1997; 23: 77-85
- Defects in ProTaper S1 instruments after clinical use: fractographic examination.Int Endod J. 2005; 38: 802-809
- Cyclic fatigue of three types of rotary nickel-titanium files in a dynamic model.J Endod. 2006; 32: 55-57
Supported by FAPERJ and CNPq.