Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Calcium ion diffusion levels from MTA and apexcal in simulated external root resorption at middle third of the root.Dent Traumatol. 2009; 25: 480-483
Pacios MG, de La Casa ML de, Bulacio M de los A, Lopez ME. Influence of different vehicles on the pH of calcium hydroxide pastes. J Oral Sci 2004;46:107–11.
- The pH changes of calcium hydroxide mixed with six different vehicles.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2007; 103: 712-717
- Effects of intracanal mineral trioxide aggregate and calcium hydroxide during four weeks on pH changes in simulated root surface resorption defects: an in vitro study using matched Pairs of Human Teeth.J Endod. 2011; 37: 40-44
- pH changes in dental tissues after root canal filling with calcium hydroxide.J Endod. 1981; 7: 17-21
- Diffusion of hydrogen ion and hydroxyl ion from various sources of through dentine.Int Endod J. 1988; 21: 17-26
- pH changes in root dentin over a 4 week period following root canal dressing with calcium hydroxide.J Endod. 1993; 19: 302-306
- Dentinal pH changes following electrophoretically activated clacium hydroxide ions in the root canal space of bovine teeth.Dent Traumatol. 2005; 21: 146-149
- pH changes and calcium ion diffusion from calcium hydroxide dressing materials through root dentin.J Endod. 1999; 25: 329-331
- Comparison of two pH levels for the induction of apical barriers in immature teeth of monkeys.J Endod. 1985; 11: 375-378
- Ultrasonics in endodontics: a review of the literature.J Endod. 2007; 33: 81-95
- Efficacy of sonic and ultrasonic activation for removal of calcium hydroxide from mesial canals of mandibular molars: a microtomographic study.J Endod. 2011; 37: 235-238
- Vehicle influence on calcium hydroxide pastes diffusion in human and bovine teeth.Dent Traumatol. 2006; 22: 302-306
- An in vitro study of the pH of three calcium hydroxide dressing materials.Dent Traumatol. 2007; 23: 21-25
- Intracanal pH changes of calcium hydroxide pastes exposed to carbon dioxide in vitro.J Endod. 1996; 22: 362-364
- Effects of irrigants and cementum injury on diffusion of hydroxyl ion through the dentinal tubules.J Endod. 2008; 34: 50-52
- Effect of four vehicles on the pH of calcium hydroxide and the release of calcium ion.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1995; 80: 459-464
- Evaluation of pH and calcium ion release of calcium hydroxide pastes containing different substances.J Endod. 2009; 35: 1274-1277
- Chemical analysis of the liberation of calcium and hydroxyl ions from calcium hydroxide pastes in connective tissue in the dog—part I.Braz Dent J. 1996; 7: 41-46
- Chemical and antimicrobial properties of calcium hydroxide mixed with irrigant solutions.Int Endod J. 2003; 36: 100-105
- Mechanisms involved in the resistance of Enterococcus faecalis to calcium hydroxide.Int Endod J. 2002; 35: 221-228
- Effects of prolonged exposure to alkaline pH on Enterococcus faecalis survival and specific gene transcripts.Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2007; 22: 169-174
- Penetration of propylene glycol into dentine.Int Endod J. 2002; 35: 330-336
- Calcium and hydroxide release from different pulp-capping material.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2007; 104: e66-e69
- An explanation of the mineralization mechanism in osteoblasts induced by calcium hydroxide.Acta Biomater. 2010; 6: 586-590
Supported by FAPESP (Proc. n. 2008/07202-0).