Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cleaning and shaping the root canal.Dent Clin North Am. 1974; 18: 269-296
- Eradication of endodontic infection by instrumentation and irrigation solutions.Endod Topics. 2005; 10: 77-102
- Filling root canals in three dimensions, 1967.J Endod. 2006; 32: 281-290
- Contemporary perspectives on canal obturation.Dent Clin North Am. 1992; 36: 327-341
- Methods of filling root canals: principles and practices.Endod Topics. 2005; 12: 2-14
- Technical aspects of treatment in relation to treatment outcome.Endod Topics. 2002; 2: 89-102
- Treatment outcome in endodontics: the Toronto study—phase 4: initial treatment.J Endod. 2008; 34: 258-263
- A retrospective study comparing clinical outcomes after obturation with Resilon/Epiphany or gutta-percha/Kerr sealer.J Endod. 2008; 34: 789-797
- Clinical and radiographic evaluation of a resin-based root canal sealer: an eight-year update.J Endod. 2010; 36: 1311-1314
- A prospective study of the factors affecting outcomes of nonsurgical root canal treatment: part 1—periapical health.Int Endod J. 2011; 44: 583-609
- A prospective study of the factors affecting outcomes of non-surgical root canal treatment: part 2—tooth survival.Int Endod J. 2011; 44: 610-625
- Comparative analysis of carrier-based obturation and lateral compaction: a retrospective clinical outcomes study.Int J Dent. 2012; 2012 (Epub 2012 Apr 11.): 954675http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/954675
Highgate DJ, Frankland JD. Deformable polymeric compositions. United States Patent number 4,565,722. January 21, 1986.
Highgate DJ, Lloyd JA. Expandable/contractable composition for surgical or dental use. United States Patent number 7,210,935. May 1, 2007.
- Biocompatibility of root canal filling materials.Aust Endod J. 2001; 27: 12-21
- Toxicity of endodontic filling materials.Endod Topics. 2005; 12: 39-43
- In vitro osteogenic potential of an experimental calcium silicate-based root canal sealer.J Endod. 2010; 36: 1163-1169
- Effects of an experimental calcium aluminosilicate cement on the viability of murine odontoblast-like cells.J Endod. 2012; 38: 936-942
- Effect of ProRoot MTA on pulp cell apoptosis and proliferation in vitro.J Endod. 2005; 31: 387-391
- Cytotoxic effects of hard-setting cements applied on the odontoblast cell line MDPC-23.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2007; 104: e102-e108
- Cytotoxic effects of White-MTA and MTA-Bio cements on odontoblast-like cells (MDPC-23).Braz Dent J. 2010; 21: 24-31
Botero T, Otero-Corchon V, Nör J. MDPC-23: a rat odontoblast-like cell line. IADR General Session, June 20–23, 2012. Iguaçu Falls, Brazil. Abstract 328.
- A novel assay for apoptosis: flow cytometric detection of phosphatidylserine expression on early apoptotic cells using fluorescein labelled Annexin V.J Immunol Methods. 1995; 184: 39-51
- Postnatal human dental pulp stem cells (DPSCs) in vitro and in vivo.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2000; 97: 13625-13630
- Differential expression patterns of the dentin matrix proteins during mineralized tissue formation.Bone. 2004; 34: 921-932
- Dentin matrix protein 1 induces cytodifferentiation of dental pulp stem cells into odontoblasts.Gene Ther. 2006; 13: 611-620
- Inhibition of the terminal differentiation of odontoblasts and their transdifferentiation into osteoblasts in Runx2 transgenic mice.Arch Histol Cytol. 2008; 71: 131-146
- The role of runt-related transcription factor 2 (Runx2) in the late stage of odontoblast differentiation and dentin formation.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011; 410: 698-704
- Analysis of relative gene expression data using real-time quantitative PCR and the 2-ΔΔCT method.Methods. 2001; 25: 402-408
- A method for the rapid determination of alkaline phosphatase with five cubic millimeters of serum.J Biol Chem. 1946; 164: 321-329
- Intrafibrillar silicification of collagen scaffolds for sustained release of stem cell homing chemokine in hard tissue regeneration.FASEB J. 2012; 26: 4517-4529
- An alizarin red-based assay of mineralization by adherent cells in culture: comparison with cetylpyridinium chloride extraction.Anal Biochem. 2004; 329: 77-84
- Comparison of MTT assay, flow cytometry, and RT-PCR in the evaluation of cytotoxicity of five prosthodontic materials.J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2010; 95: 357-364
- In vitro cytotoxicity of root canal filling materials: 1—gutta-percha.J Endod. 1990; 16: 429-433
- Cell death by necrosis: toward a molecular definition.Trends Biochem Sci. 2007; 32: 37-43
Drs Eid and Nikonov contributed equally to this work.