Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Successful Local Anesthesia for Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics.2nd ed. Quintessence Publishing Co, Hanover Park, IL2017 (42,48–52,54–8)
- Handbook of Local Anesthesia.6th ed. Mosby, St Louis, MO2013: 231
- Clinical evaluation of inferior alveolar nerve block by injection into the pterygomandibular space anterior to the mandibular foramen.Anesth Prog. 2000; 47: 125-129
- Local and General Anesthesia in Dentistry.2nd ed. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia, PA1967
- Comparing anesthetic efficacy of articaine versus lidocaine as a supplemental buccal infiltration of the mandibular first molar after an inferior alveolar nerve block.J Am Dent Assoc. 2008; 139: 1228-1235
- Articaine buccal infiltration enhances the effectiveness of lidocaine inferior alveolar nerve block.Int Endod J. 2009; 42: 238-246
- Anesthetic efficacy of articaine for combination labial plus lingual infiltrations versus labial infiltration in the mandibular lateral incisor.J Endod. 2010; 36: 952-956
- Anesthetic efficacy of the intraosseous injection after an inferior alveolar nerve block.J Endod. 1996; 22: 481-486
- Anesthetic efficacy and heart rate effects of the supplemental intraosseous injection of 2% mepivacaine with 1:20,000 levonordefrin.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1999; 87: 284-293
- Anesthetic efficacy and heart rate effects of the intraosseous injection of 3% mepivacaine after an inferior alveolar nerve block.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2000; 89: 83-87
- Anesthetic efficacy and heart rate effects of the intraosseous injection of 1.5% etidocaine (1:200,000 epinephrine) after an inferior alveolar nerve block.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2000; 89: 407-411
- The anesthetic efficacy of the periodontal ligament injection after an inferior alveolar nerve block.J Endod. 1996; 22: 317-320
- The use of ultrasound for guiding needle placement for inferior alveolar nerve blocks.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1999; 87: 658-665
- A prospective, randomized single-blind study of the anesthetic efficacy of the inferior alveolar nerve block administered with a peripheral nerve stimulator.J Endod. 2010; 36: 429-433
- Mandibular block injection: a method of studying using an injected radiopaque material.J Am Dent Assoc. 1962; 65: 735-745
- Tracing the course of the mandibular block injection.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1970; 30: 571-582
- The mandibular foramen block: a radiographic study of the spread of the local analgesic solution.Br J Oral Surg. 1971; 9: 126-138
Dr Crowley is a former graduate student in endodontics at the The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. He is currently in practice limited to endodontics in Las Vegas, NV.