Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Postoperative pain after use of the WaveOne Gold and XP-endo Shaper systems: a randomized clinical trial.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1550-1556
- Perioperative antiplatelet and anticoagulant management with endodontic microsurgical techniques.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1557-1565
- The evolving landscape of the ABE certification process: what it means for the future of the specialty.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1566-1574
- Interexaminer agreement in the radiologic identification of apical periodontitis/rarefying osteitis in the National Dental Practice–Based Research Network PREDICT endodontic study.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1575-1582
- Assessment of the metal artifact reduction tool for the detection of root isthmus in mandibular molars with intraradicular posts in CBCT scans.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1583-1591
- Compliance with key practices of root canal treatment varies by the reward system applied in public dental services.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1592-1597
- Clinical and radiographic outcomes of regenerative endodontic procedures in traumatized immature permanent teeth: inter-appointment dressing or single visit?.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1598-1608
- The expression of semaphorin 7A in human periapical lesions.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1631-1639
- An epigallocatechin-3-gallate formulation developed for endodontic use: a physicochemical and biological evaluation.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1640-1650
- Real-time guided endodontics with a miniaturized dynamic navigation system versus conventional freehand endodontic access cavity preparation: substance loss and procedure time.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1651-1656
- A modified partial platform technique to retrieve instrument fragments from curved and narrow canals: a report of two cases.J Endod. 2021; 47: 1657-1663
Welcome to the October 2021 issue of the Journal of Endodontics (JOE). Here we share some of our favorite articles that are published in this issue of the journal. We hope you look forward to reading these and other articles in JOE.