Welcome to the November 2021 issue of the Journal of Endodontics (JOE). Here we share some of our favorite articles that are published in this issue of the journal. We hope you look forward to reading these and other articles in JOE.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Endodontics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical and radiographic assessments of potassium nitrate in polycarboxylate versus mineral trioxide aggregate as pulpotomy biomaterials in immature mandibular first permanent molars: randomized clinical trial.J Endod. 2021; 47
- Prognosis of vital pulp therapy on permanent dentition: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Endod. 2021; 47
- Outcome of periapical surgery in molars: a retrospective analysis of 424 teeth.J Endod. 2021; 47
- Treatment outcomes of permanent immature teeth with crown fracture: a retrospective cohort study.J Endod. 2021; 47
- Valacyclovir in pain management of acute apical abscesses: a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind pilot study.J Endod. 2021; 47
- Regenerative endodontic procedure of immature permanent teeth with leukocyte and platelet rich fibrin: a multicenter controlled clinical trial.J Endod. 2021; 47
- CONSORT compliance in randomized clinical trials of regenerative endodontic treatments of necrotic immature teeth. A scoping review.J Endod. 2021; 47
- Assessment of root canal sealers loaded with drug-silica co-assembled particles using in vitro tooth model.J Endod. 2021; 47
- Micro-computed tomography evaluation of root canal filling quality of mandibular molars obturated for 54 months.J Endod. 2021; 47
- The effectiveness of a quantitative light-induced fluorescence device for the diagnosis of cracked tooth: a case report.J Endod. 2021; 47
- The cracked tooth: histopathologic and histobacteriologic aspects.J Endod. 2015; 41: 343-352
- Referred orofacial pain as an initial symptom of distant, non-metastatic cancer: report of a case and review of the literature.J Endod. 2021; 47
© 2021 American Association of Endodontists.