Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of intracanal scaffolds on the success outcomes of regenerative endodontic therapy–A systematic review and network meta-analysis.J Endod. 2023; 49: 110-128
- Evaluation of receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand, osteoprotegerin, osteopontin, and tumor necrosis factor alpha on chronic apical periodontitis in smokers.J Endod. 2023; 49: 137-143
- Prevalence and characteristics of root resorption–evaluation by cone beam computed tomography.J Endod. 2023; 49: 144-154
- Effects of L-Chg10-teixobactin on viability, proliferation, and osteo/odontogenic differentiation of stem cells from apical papilla.J Endod. 2023; 49: 162-168
- The essential role of 17-octadecynoic acid in the pathogenesis of periapical abscesses.J Endod. 2023; 49: 169-177
- Endodontic microbial communities in apical periodontitis.J Endod. 2023; 49: 178-189
- Synchronized microbubble-photodynamic activation to disinfect minimally prepared root canals.J Endod. 2023; 49: 198-204
- Introducing a non-cytotoxic root canal dressing with improved antimicrobial efficacy.J Endod. 2023; 49: 205-211
- Efficacy of endoscope and periapical radiography to detect residual root canal filling using micro-CT as reference.J Endod. 2023; 49: 212-218
- Pre-eruptive intracoronal root resorption (PEIR): a case report.J Endod. 2023; 49: 224-228