Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of Cone Beam Computed Tomography in Endodontics 2015 Update.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2015; 120: 508-512https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oooo.2015.07.033
- The frequency and nature of incidental findings in cone-beam computed tomographic scans of the head and neck region: a systematic review.J Am Dent Assoc. 2013; 144: 161-170https://doi.org/10.14219/jada.archive.2013.0095
- Frequency and types of incidental findings on limited field of view CBCT scans.Gen Dent. 2021; 69: 42-45
- A systematic review on incidental findings in cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) scans.Dento Maxillo Facial Radiol. 2019; 4820180396https://doi.org/10.1259/dmfr.20180396
- Incidental findings from a retrospective study of 318 cone beam computed tomography consultation reports.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012; 27: 595-603
- Incidental findings from cone beam computed tomography of the maxillofacial region: a descriptive retrospective study.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2012; 23: 1261-1268https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0501.2011.02299.x
- Incidental findings on cone beam computed tomography images.Int J Dent. 2012; 871532https://doi.org/10.1155/2012/871532
- Incidental Findings in Small Field of View Cone-beam Computed Tomography Scans.J Endod. 2017; 43: 901-904https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joen.2017.01.033
- Nature and clinical significance of incidental findings in maxillofacial cone-beam computed tomography: a systematic review.Oral Radiol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1007/s11282-020-00499-y
- Maxillary sinusitis of endodontic origin: AAE Position Statement.Am Assoc Endod. 2018;
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
CRediT author statement
Jessica Langella: Investigation, Data Curation, Writing – original draft, Methodology, Visualization. Matthew Finkelman: Data Curation, Formal Analysis, Validation, Writing – Review & Editing. Elinor Alon: Writing – Review & Editing, Project administration. Zameera Fida: Conceptualization, Methodology. Alexa Martin: Conceptualization, Methodology. Robert Amato: Conceptualization, Supervision, Project administration.