Welcome to the March 2023 issue of the JOE. Here, we share some of our favorite articles that are published in this issue of the Journal. We hope you look forward to reading these and other articles in the JOE.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Endodontics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The effect of trypsin-chymotrypsin on postoperative pain after single visit endodontic treatment: a randomized controlled trial.J Endod. 2023; 49: 240-247
- Deep learning for detection of periapical radiolucent lesions: a systematic review and meta-analysis of diagnostic test accuracy.J Endod. 2023; 49: 248-261
- Increased risk for acute periapical abscesses in multiple sclerosis patients and the possible association with Epstein-Barr virus.J Endod. 2023; 49: 262-266
- Additional treatment indicative of an unfavorable endodontic outcome in a Swedish county—10-year observational study.J Endod. 2023; 49: 267-275
- Temporospatial expression of neuropeptide substance P in dental pulp stem cells during odontoblastic differentiation in Vitro and reparative dentinogenesis in Vivo.J Endod. 2023; 49: 276-285
- MicroRNAs markedly expressed in apical periodontitis cooperatively regulate cytokines and growth factors promoting an anti-inflammatory response.J Endod. 2023; 49: 286-293
- Comparison of static and dynamic navigation in rootend resection performed by experienced and inexperienced operators: an in vitro study.J Endod. 2023; 49: 294-300
- Diamond-like carbon surface treatment improves the fatigue resistance of ultrasonic tips.J Endod. 2023; 49: 301-306
- Effect of the controlled delivery of chelating agents on the pulp tissue dissolution ability of freshâ sodium hypochlorite solutions.J Endod. 2023; 49: 307-312
© 2023 American Association of Endodontists.