Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Possibilities of a popular root filling.Dental Cosmos. 1934; 76: 752
- Root-canal filling materials.JADA. 1928; 15: 244
- Filling root canals in three dimensions.Dent Clin North Am. Nov 1967; : 723
- Report of laboratory investigations on the physical properties of root filling materials and the efficiency of root fillings for blocking infection from sterile tooth structures.J Natl Dent Assoc. 1918; 5: 1260
- The effect of gutta-percha, silver points, and Rickert's Root Sealer on bone healing.J Can Dent Assoc. July 1957; 23: 385
- The foreign body reaction of rat tissue and human tissue to gutta-percha.JADA. 1933; 20: 1473
- Tissue reactions to root filling materials. 1. Comparison between gutta-percha and silver amalgam implanted in rabbit.Odontol Revy. 1962; 13: 1
- Biologic effects of root canal filling materials 5.Odontol Revy. 1969; 20 (Toxic effect in vitro of root canal filling materials on HeLa cells and human skin fibroblasts): 427
- The sealing of pulpless teeth evaluated with radioisotopes.J Dent Med. Oct 1961; 16: 172
- The thermomechanical properties of gutta-percha. II..Oral Surg. June 1974; 37 (The history and molecular chemistry of gutta-percha): 954
- Stecher P.G Merck index. 8. Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ1968: 513
- Van Nostrand Reinhold Co, New York1962: 5 (chap 1) Mechanical properties of polymers.
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York1964: 6 (chap 1) Mechanics of solids.
- The structure and properties of materials.in: Vol 3: mechanical behavior. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York1965: 9 (chap 10)
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York1962: 3 Textbook of polymer science.