- A preliminary scanning electron microscope study of root canals after endodontic procedures.J Endodon. 1975; 1: 238-242
- The results of in vivo endodontic chemomechanical instrumentation—a scanning electron microscopic study.J Br Endod Soc. 1976; 9: 11-18
- Efficacy of biomechanical instrumentation: a scanning electron microscopic study.J Endodon. 1977; 2: 261-266
- Scanning electron microscope study of a new irrigation method in endodontic treatment.Oral Surg. 1979; 48: 79-83
- The efficacy of several irrigating solutions for endodontics: a scanning electron microscopic study.Oral Surg. 1981; 52: 197-204
- The efficacy of several irrigating solutions for endodontics a scanning electron microscopic study: Part 2.J Endodon. 1982; 8: 487-492
- Influence of the smear layer and intermediary base materials on the permeability of dentin.J Dent Res. 1981; 60: 1211
- Dentin permeability: effects of smear layer removal.J Prosthet Dent. 1981; 46: 531-537
- Effects of vanous conditioners and cleaning agents on prepared dentin surfaces: a scanning electron microscopic investigation.J Prosthet Dent. 1974; 31: 422-430
*The opinions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
**Commercial materials and equipment are identified in this report to specify the investigative procedures. Such identification does not imply recommendation or endorsement or that the matenals and equipment are necessanly the best available for the purpose.