Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Isotope determination of root canal failure.Oral Surg. 1955; 8: 1100
- An assessment of root canal-sealing cements.Oral Surg. 1968; 26: 229
- Sealing properties of cements used in root filling.Br Dent J. 1972; 132: 19
- Comparison of apical sealing methods.Oral Surg. 1975; 39: 806
- A comparative study of five materials for use in filling root canal spaces.Oral Surg. 1977; 43: 284
- Spectrophotometric analysis of microleakage in the fine curved canals found in the mesial roots of mandibular molars.Oral Surg. 1983; 56: 305
- Linear and volumetric analysis of apical leakage in teeth prepared for posts.J Endodon. 1984; 10: 422
- An evaluation of coronal microleakage in endodontically treated teeth. Part. I. Time periods.J Endodon. 1987; 13: 56
- An evaluation of coronal microleakage in endodontically treated teeth. Part II. Sealer types.J Endodon. 1987; 13: 109