Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Endodontics
- Fracture susceptibility of endodontically treated teeth.J Endodon. 1980; 6: 560-565
- Intracoronal reinforcement and coronal coverage: a study of endodontically treated teeth.J Prosthet Dent. 1984; 51: 780-784
- Endodontically treated teeth as abutments.J Prosthet Dent. 1985; 53: 631-636
- Determination of the moisture content of vital and pulpless teeth.Oral Surg. 1972; 34: 661-670
- Root dentin hardness of endodontically treated teeth.J Endodon. 1981; 7: 421-422
- Punch shear testing of extracted vital and endodontically treated teeth.J Biomech. 1983; 16: 841-848
- Fracture strength of human teeth with cavity preparations.J Prosthet Dent. 1980; 43: 419-422
- Effect of prepared cavities on the strength of teeth.Oper Dent. 1981; 6: 2-5
- Resistance to cusp fracture in endodontically treated teeth.Dent Mater. 1987; 3: 232-235
- (Symposium sponsored by 3M, St. Paul, MN)Methods to improve fracture resistance of teeth.in: Vanherte G Smith DC International Symposium on posterior composite resin dental restorative materials. 1985: 443-450
- (Symposium sponsored by 3M, St. Paul, MN)Methods to improve fracture resistance of teeth.in: Vanherte G Smith DC International Symposium on posterior composite resin dental restorative materials. 1985: 433-441
- Biophysical stress analysis of restored teeth: experimental strain measurement.Dent Mater. 1988; 4: 41-48
- Cusp reinforcement with the acid-etch technique.J Dent Res. 1984; 63: 1075-1078
- Functional occlusal forces: an investigation by telemetry.J Prosthet Dent. 1978; 40: 326-333
- Restoration of endodontically treated posterior teeth.J Endodon. 1976; 2: 374-375
*This research was supported in part by a Grant-In-Aid of Research from the Endowment and Memorial Foundation of the American Association of Endodontists. The opinions, assertions, materials, and methodologies herein are private ones of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the American Association of Endodontists or the Endowment and Memorial Foundation. This research was presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Endodontists, Anahelm, CA, where it won first place in the Graduate Student Presentations. This work was based on a thesis submitted to the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota in partial fulfillment of requirements for the MS degree. This study was also supported by Grant DE 08732 from the National Institute for Dental Research, Bethesda, MD.
**Composite resin restorative material and dentin bonding agent were supplied by Minnesota Mines, Metals, and Manufacturing (3M).